Barrett, The Honors College realizes students cannot succeed without faculty support, and we are grateful for faculty willingness to participate in this journey with Honors students. A Thesis/Creative Project is a collaborative effort between students and their committee members. It is essential for the committee to set expectations early, hold regular meetings, and create a timeline with benchmarks for students’ work. Below is useful information for Committee Members.
- Faculty Honors Advisors (FHAs) - disciplinary faculty members who serve as liaisons between each unit and Barrett
- Thesis/Creative Project Committee Structure
- Thesis/Creative Project Committee Guidebook
- Institutional Review Board - All research activities involving the use of human subjects must be reviewed and approved by the IRB before data collection can begin.
- Prospectus Approval (screenshots)
- Thesis Approval (screenshots)
- Honors External Examiners
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.