The Honors Digest serves as the primary method of communication between the deans, faculty, and staff of the college and the Barrett student body. Available internships, current research positions both on and off-campus, study abroad programs, upcoming events, and more are all announced through the digest. Barrett students are added to the Honors Digest when they enroll in the college. Subscription questions can be sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and ASU ID number in the message when submitting questions from your ASU e-mail address.
Please post the following submission instructions or your submission will not be posted:
- The Honors Digest is published daily at 10 a.m., Monday through Friday. The Honors Digest is not published on weekends or University holidays.
- You MUST submit by 5:00 p.m. at least 2 business days in advance in order for your submission to be posted. SAME DAY requests will not be processed.
- In order to serve our students and community fairly, Barrett-related posts will be run for only two days. ASU & Community posts will only be run for one day. You may select specific dates in the “Posting Dates” option.
- Multiple submissions for the same posting item and repetitive postings for the same organization are not permitted.
- We do not post research/survey/focus group/etc. requests outside of Honors Thesis Projects. Please include that it is for a thesis in the body of the submission if you are making this type of request.
- Attachments, pictures or flyers of any kind will not be posted to the Digest.
Regarding Employment Opportunities:
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, our focus has shifted in Barrett to promote internship opportunities that directly relate to majors, have learning objectives, and include mentoring from a professional in the field. Therefore, we no longer post outside employment opportunities in our Honors Digest.
- ASU’s Career and Professional Development Services has a portal called Handshake that posts all types of employment opportunities. Here is the link to submit a request: https://eoss.asu.edu/cs/handshake.
- Part time jobs can be promoted on the ASU Student Employment website, which you can access here: https://students.asu.edu/employment/employers.
- ASU business and finance department has an employment portal for ASU employment opportunities. For further information the link is here: https://cfo.asu.edu/applicant.
Need to make an edit to a submission? Please follow the instructions below carefully.
- Make your corrections to the submission you received in your email confirmation.
- Send your finished submission to the Honors Digest email folder; firstname.lastname@example.org (do not send a description of an edit to this email folder. If you do not send your completed edited submission your submission will not be posted).
*Send any other questions regarding the Honors Digest to email@example.com. *Please allow up to 2 business days for responses to all inquiries.
Pick a form most relevant to your submission:
The honors-l daily digest does not necessarily reflect the opinion, viewpoint, or position of Barrett, The Honors College at ASU. This message is designed to inform students of items that may be of potential interest, not to necessarily encourage participation. Consequently, topics that cover areas such as religion, politics, etc. do not reflect a Barrett endorsement of that activity, candidate, etc. Barrett, The Honors College reserves the right to decline any submissions at any time at its sole discretion. Barrett, The Honors College reserves the right to edit any submissions at its sole discretion.