About the Honors Digest
The Honors Digest is a form of direct email communication connecting the Barrett Deans and faculty/staff to students in order to provide them with opportunities on and off campus. Students who enroll in Barrett are automatically subscribed to the Digest.
Please adhere to all of the following instructions or your submission will not be posted.
- The Honors Digest is published every weekday at 10 a.m., except for university holidays. Do not choose a posting date that falls on a weekend or holiday.
- Any submissions must be made by 5 p.m. two business days before the requested posting date. Last minute submissions will not be accepted. E.g., a submission for Monday must be made by Thursday.
- Barrett-specific opportunities will be featured twice and therefore will require you to select two posting dates. Any opportunities outside of Barrett should be labeled as ASU/Community and will only be featured once.
- Do not make multiple submissions for the same announcement, event, or opportunity. Duplicate submissions will not be accepted.
- The Honors Digest does not accept focus groups or surveys outside of students doing research for their Honors Thesis.
- Attachments, pictures, or flyers of any kind will not be included in the Digest.
Regarding employment opportunities
Barrett aims to promote internships that relate directly to students’ majors and have learning/mentoring opportunities. Outside employment opportunities will not be accepted.
- ASU’s Career and Professional Development Services has a Handshake portal that posts all types of employment opportunities. View more information.
- Part time positions can be promoted on the ASU Student Employment Website. Access the site.
- The ASU Business and Finance Department has a portal for ASU employment opportunities. View more information.
For questions and making submission edits
- Make any corrections to your submission via the email confirmation you receive after submitting.
- Send your revised submission to email@example.com. Any questions you have can be directed there as well.
Pick a form most relevant to your submission:
Submit an Internship Opportunity
The Honors Digest does not necessarily reflect the opinion, viewpoint, or position of Barrett, The Honors College at ASU. This message is designed to inform students of items that may be of potential interest, not to necessarily encourage participation.
Consequently, topics that cover areas such as religion, politics, etc. do not reflect a Barrett endorsement of that activity, candidate, etc. Barrett, The Honors College reserves the right to decline any submissions at any time at its sole discretion.